Worship Set List - 9/26-27/09

This weekend was cool to get my sister to lead praise & worship. I am so proud to call her my sister. I told her several months ago I wanted her to lead and she has always been ready, willing, and able to use the gift that God has given her. She is actually one of the main reasons I'm doing what I'm doing today, working at Bayside. She was singing way before I was and I think it was through her Passion of singing that inspired me. Love ya Sis.

Oh and I can't forget my boy Garrett. The Canadian in Bradenton! Garrett works with me in the Worship Ministry here at Bayside. He has such an awesome heart for God and is one to also always challenge me. This guy can dream big dreams for God, and I believe God's brought him here to Bayside to see some of those dreams come true. This weekend was one of them to.

As both of these amazing team members have challenged me in my life to get to where I am today, I know Bayside that they did that for you as well.

Happy Day
No Reason to Hide
'Til I See
Salvation Is Here

Commitment Song:
Ready Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment